Help with accessing and understanding your donation reports on JustGive
- How do we view our JustGive donation report?
- What information is included in our donation report?
- Can we download our donation report?
- Our organization received a donation check from JustGive in the mail. How can we view the details of the donations included in the check?
- What is the difference between the amount donated and the amount disbursed in our donation report?
- How do I tell if a donation is recurring or not?
- What does donation source mean in the donation report?
- What does program or designation mean in the donation report?
- What does recurring mean when it appears in our donation report?
- If a donation says “unrestricted” in the Program field, what do we use it for?
- What does anon mean when it appears in our donation report?
- If a donation was made anonymously to our organization, can you tell us who the donor was?
- How do we view the details of our donation(s) if our organization can't create an account on JustGive?
- How can I determine which Cisco donations are a match and which are regular donations?