Help with receiving donation payments from JustGive
- ★ We just received a check from JustGive. How do we find out what it is for?
- ★ How do we update our organization address on our JustGive account?
- When is payment sent for the donations we receive? When is the check mailed?
- How do we receive the money from donations made to our organization through JustGive?
- What are the donation processing fees?
- What do the donation checks look like that JustGive sends to nonprofits?
- Can our donors cover the processing fee?
- Will we be provided with donor information like name, email and address with our donations?
- Can we receive our donation payments through direct deposit or electronic funds transfer (ACH, EFT)?
- What is the donation source listed in our report?
- How do we know if a donation is an original gift or a matching gift?
- Why doesn’t the check amount match what is in our donation report?
- How can donors use JustGive to donate to our organization?
- What should we do if we did not receive our check?
- We just found a donation check from JustGive that is over 6 months / 180 days old. Can we still deposit it?
- Why does it say ‘bill’ on our check?
- Someone sent us a JustGive gift card in the mail. How do we process it as a donation?