Everything you need to know about setting up, modifying, or canceling a recurring donation to a charity.
- How do I set up or create a recurring donation on JustGive?
- What is a recurring donation?
- Will I be notified when a recurring donation is made from my JustGive account?
- How do I update the credit card or billing information that is being used for my recurring donation(s)?
- What is the schedule for processing or charging recurring donations?
- Why isn’t my recurring donation to a charity showing up in my JustGive account?
- How can I cover the processing fees when I make a recurring donation to a charity through JustGive?
- How do I change the amount of a recurring donation in my account?
- Can I include a gift or memorial designation as part of a recurring donation?
- I no longer want to cover the processing fees on a recurring donation. How can I remove that option?
- How do I cancel a recurring donation in my JustGive account?
- How do I cancel all recurring donations in my JustGive account?
- Will I be notified if my recurring donation cannot be processed?
- Can I set an end date for my recurring donation?
- Can I change the day of the month on which my recurring donations are charged?
- I’d like to skip a month for my recurring donation. How can I set that up? Does my recurring donation have to be charged this month?
- After updating my credit card information, will the skipped recurring donation be automatically charged?
- Can I designate my recurring donation for a special program or event?