To modify the charity list in your fundraiser, please do the following:
- Go to manage fundraisers section in your JustGive account
- Click the “Edit” link next to the fundraiser you want to modify
- You will be taken to your fundraiser page with “Edit” buttons highlighted in various areas. Scroll down to the charity list and click the “Edit” button nearby.
- Click on the “Added” tab to view your current list of charities. To remove a charity, click the “ - ” button next to it. Tip: You can drag and drop the charities in the Added tab to change their order.
- To add more charities, click on the “Browse by Cause”, “Search” or “My Charities” tab to find more charities. When you find one you want to add, click the “+” button next to it. This will put it in your “Added” list.
- Once you’ve finished modifying your list, click the “Finish” button to save your changes.