You can remove or add a photo to your fundraiser, as well as add or remove a video (note that you can display either a photo or a video on your fundraiser page, but not both a photo and video at the same time).
To modify the photo or video on your fundraiser page, please do the following:
- Go to the manage fundraisers section in your JustGive account
- Click the “Edit” link next to the fundraiser you want to modify
- You will be taken to your fundraiser page with “Edit” buttons highlighted in various areas.
- Click the “Edit” button just above the photo or video on your page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload an image or enter in a video URL (from Youtube or Vimeo). Note that if you are switching from a photo to a video, you will first need to remove the photo, and then enter and submit the video URL.
- Click the “Update” button to save your changes.