When creating a fundraiser, there are several parts that can be customized:
- Title: Enter a title for your fundraiser like “Sarah’s Marathon Fundraiser”
- Name: Enter your name or the name of the event or organization that has set up the fundraiser. This helps your donors know they’re in the right place.
- Description: Describe your fundraiser by sharing some information about your reason for hosting it and why you've chosen your charities. Add any details about your fundraising event or special occasion.
- Start date & end date: Set your fundraiser to start at a future date, and give it an end date to create a sense or urgency for your donors.
- Event Date: If applicable, enter the date of an event that your fundraiser is commemorating (e.g. a memorial service or other wedding)
- Fundraising Goal: If you have a dollar goal you are trying to reach, include that on your fundraiser page to motivate donors.
- Color theme: Choose a main color and accent color for your fundraiser page.
- Registry URL: You can personalize your fundraiser URL to make it easier to remember. Example: http://www.justgive.org/sarahsbirthday [don’t hyperlink this]
Photo or video: Upload a photo or add a video from Youtube or Vimeo to your fundraiser page. If you’re creating a wedding fundraiser, you can also include a wedding theme image from our gallery.