- Visit justgive.org and log in to your account. If you are already logged in, visit your Donor Account / Giving History
- Scroll down to the Giving History section and click on the “Gift Cards” tab. Make sure you have the right year selected in the “View by year” menu. For example, if you want to look at gift card purchases in 2015, make sure 2015 is selected.
- Click the “View, edit or resend Gift Cards” link just below the tabs
- You will then see a list of claim codes and a “Status” column, which indicates if the code has been redeemed.
- If the claim code has not yet been redeemed, you can resend it in the following ways, depending on the type of gift card:
EMAIL CHARITY GIFT CARDS: If it has not been redeemed, click the “Resend” link next to it. On the following screen, select “Other” and enter the email of your recipient, then click Submit. JustGive will send an email to that recipient on your behalf with the claim code and details on how to redeem it.
PRINTED CHARITY GIFT CARDS: If it has not been redeemed, click the “Print” link in the far column. This will download the Charity Gift Card PDF file to your computer, which you can then send on to your recipient.
Note that if you originally purchased the printed gift card and had it shipped to yourself or directly to your recipient, there is no way to resend it from the website. You will just need to make note of the unredeemed claim code and give that to your recipient.
CHARITY GIFT CARD CLAIM CODES: If it has not been redeemed, make note of the unredeemed claim code and give that to your recipient.