Sometimes, donors use JustGive to make donations to charities but choose to checkout as a guest rather than create an account. Then later on, they may decide to create an account using the same email address they used for guest checkout in the past.
If that applies to you, there is a way to merge your previous, guest checkout transactions into your JustGive account, provided you used the SAME email address in both instances.
To import those guest checkout transactions into your JustGive account, please do the following:
- Login to your JustGive account. If you are already logged in, click on the View Donor Account link in the upper right corner.
- Look for a link under the “Edit Login and Account” button that says “You have made some guest donations, verify your email address to see them in your giving history.”
- Click the “verify your email address link”.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- Click the link in the email and you will be taken to an account page. If successful, you will see the message “Your email address has been verified.
- You should now see your previous guest transactions in your giving history.”