You will need to remove your ability to accept online donations from partner sites like JustGive through your account on Guidestar.org.
1) Visit https://www.guidestar.org/MyAccount.aspx and login.
2) Select Manage Nonprofit Profiles.
3) Click on your organization’s name under Update an Existing GuideStar Nonprofit Profile.
4) Click Confirm & Publish in the blue bar.
5) Under Options for Sharing, UNCHECK the check box for “Yes, I want donors to be able to easily give to my organization through GuideStar partners like Network for Good and JustGive.”
6) Also UNCHECK the box for "Yes, I give Guidestar permission to add a Donate button to my Guidestar report page to enable donors to give to my organization through JustGive."
7) Click Finish and Publish.